Direct transfer from Budapest to Zagreb (capital of Croatia)
Duration: 3.5 hours
Continuing your trip in Eastern Europe, a stop in Zagreb is a very logical destination. Ask for the private shuttle service of Lovely Budapest from Budapest to Zagreb or in the opposite direction, and save on time and costs.
Budapest-Zagreb Private Direct Transfer:
- takes approximately three and a half hours, which is much faster than taking the plane (counting with hotel to hotel time)
- for larger groups, the private transfer is cheaper than most airline tickets,
- takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Zagreb (or in the opposite direction),
- is safe,
- is available with just the driver or also including guiding services in English
- allows you to split the tour into two parts with a lunch and walk in the center of Siófok, the best known resort town on the Hungarian Sea, the Lake Balaton.
Zagreb short description
Zagreb is the capital and the largest city of the Republic of Croatia. It is located in the northwest of the country, along the Sava river, at the southern slopes of the Medvednica mountain. Zagreb lies at an elevation of approximately 122 m (400 ft) above sea level. In the last official census of 2011, the population of the settlement of Zagreb was 790,017. The wider Zagreb metropolitan area includes the City of Zagreb and the separate Zagreb County bringing the total metropolitan area population up to 1,107,623. It is the only metropolitan area in Croatia with a population of over one million.
Zagreb photo album
Map of the Budapest-Zagreb trip
Budapest - Zagreb Direct Transfer
Direct transfer from Budapest to Zagreb (capital of Croatia). Featured price in case of a private group of 8 people: €105/person. Please confirm actual prices and availability in the top-right corner of the page by selecting the size of the group in the dropdown menu!