Private Direct Transfer from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Prague
Duration: 6 hours
Ask for the shuttle service at LovelyBudapest.com from Budapest to Prague or in the opposite direction, and save time and money with us. We can provide you with the vehicle that suites the best the size of your group and the level of comfort your require. From 1 to 3 people we offer you comfortable sedan cars in tourist class, Mercedes-Benz E-Class vehicles in executive class, and Mercedes-Benz S-Class vehicles in luxury class. From 4 to 7 people, we can provide you with spacious vans in tourist class, and Mercedes-Benz Viano vans in executive class. For groups above 7 people, we can offer larger vans in tourist and executive class as well. Our driver are well-mannered, and we keep our vehicles very clean.
The Budapest-Prague private direct transfer:
- takes approximately 5 hours,
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most of the airline tickets,
- takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Prague (or vice versa),
- is safe,
- is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- allows you to split the trip into two parts with a lunch and a walk in the downtown of Bratislava,
- is available in packages too!
Prague short description
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava river, the city is home to about 1.3 million people, while its metropolitan have a population of over 2.3 million.
Prague photo album
Map of the Budapest-Prague trip
Budapest - Prague Direct Transfer
Private Direct Transfer from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Prague. Featured price in case of a private group of 8 people: €130/person. Please confirm actual prices and availability in the top-right corner of the page by selecting the size of the group in the dropdown menu!